Shangri-La at the Fort, Manila
Shangri-La at the Fort, Manila is located within Fort Bonifacio, the former military base and city centre. With 60 storeys, comprising 576 hotel guestrooms, 97 hotel residences and 98 exclusive Horizon Homes, the building is destined to become a Manila landmark. The new hotel complements the company’s five existing properties in the Philippines.
The mixed-use business, residential and retail tower will be located along 5th Avenue corner 30th Street, in the new, fast-developing Taguig business district. A 30-minute drive from the international airport, the hotel will also be close to the Manila Golf Club and Manila Polo Club, and 10 minutes from Makati district, the capital’s financial, cultural and entertainment hub with first-class shopping malls.
Supervises and assists the High Street Cafe Operations and reports to the Outlet Manager. Ensures excellent, prompt and efficient service to guests.
- Preferably a college graduate with a degree in Hotel and Restaurant Management or in the same capacity.
- With 2 years experience in an international hotel or restaurant in the same capacity.
- Must be up to date with new culinary trends available in the market.
- Fluent in oral and written English.
- Creative and with an eye for details.
- Outgoing and people oriented.
- Motivator, self-starter and a team-builder.
- Displays initiative and commitment to professional values
- Right to unrestricted employment in the Philippines.
- Job type
- Taguig, Philippines
- F&B other
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract