Shangri-La at the Fort, Manila
Shangri-La at the Fort, Manila is located within Fort Bonifacio, the former military base and city centre. With 60 storeys, comprising 576 hotel guestrooms, 97 hotel residences and 98 exclusive Horizon Homes, the building is destined to become a Manila landmark. The new hotel complements the company’s five existing properties in the Philippines.
The mixed-use business, residential and retail tower is located along 5th Avenue corner 30th Street, within the new, fast-developing Taguig business district. A 30-minute drive from the international airport, the hotel will also be close to the Manila Golf Club and Manila Polo Club, and 10 minutes from Makati district, the capital’s financial, cultural and entertainment hub with first-class shopping malls.
The Service Leader - Food & Beverage (Samba) is responsible for assisting the Asst. Manager and Outlet Manager of Samba with the administration and operation of the outlet with excellent performance and customer satisfaction.
- Ptreferably a college graduate with a degree in Hotel and Restaurant Management or in the same capacity.
- With minimum 2 years experience in an international hotel in the same capacity.
- Fluent in English, both in oral and written.
- Creative and with an eye for details.
- Outgoing and people oriented.
- Motivator, self-starter and a team-builder.
- Displays initiative and commitment to professional values.
- Willing work in split shifts.
- Right to unrestricted employment in the Philippines.
- Job type
- Taguig, Philippines
- F&B other
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract