The Service Leader – Rooms Controller is responsible for the management of the room inventory and ensuring that guests’ requests and preferences are met whenever possible. Works in co-ordination with the Housekeeping Rooms Controller to ensure smooth running of rooms preparations and assignments.
Assists with Reception/Guest Relations and other BOST tasks, as required.
- Preferably college graduate with a degree in Hotel and Restaurant Management or any other related courses.
- At least 2 years experience in a 5-star international hotel with at least 200 rooms or in the same capacity.
- With strong background in Front Office operations.
- Well-versed in Opera and Microsoft Office applications.
- Computer literate.
- Fluent in oral and written English.
- A team leader. Smart and pleasing personality.
- Motivator and a self-starter.
- Job type
- Taguig, Philippines
- Rooms division
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration