Shangri-La at the Fort, Manila
Shangri-La at the Fort, Manila, located within Fort Bonifacio, the former military base and city centre. With 60 storeys, comprising 576 hotel guestrooms, 97 hotel residences and 96 exclusive Horizon Homes, the building is destined to become a Manila landmark. The new hotel will complement the company’s five existing properties in the Philippines.
The mixed-use business, residential and retail tower will be located along Fifth Avenue and 30th, within the new, fast-developing Taguig business district. A 30-minute drive from the international airport, the hotel will also be close to the Manila Golf Club and Manila Polo Club, and 10 minutes from Makati district, the capital’s financial, cultural and entertainment hub with first-class shopping malls.
The Chief Income Auditor is mainly responsible to ensure that total hotel revenue for previous day is accurately posted and reported. Documents that are submitted by various revenue generating sources are verified towards completeness of revenue captured. Surprise/spot checks and user access rights checks are carried out towards effective internal control systems. Reports for management decision making are produced timely.
- At least 3 years experience in an international hotel in the same capacity.
- Preferably a Certified Public Accountant.
- Must be highly analytical and computer literate (Excel & Powerpoint)
- Fluent in oral and written English
- Self-motivated, self-starter and takes initiative to implement and lead direction / actions
- Creative and with an eye for details
- Right to unrestricted employment in the Philippines.
- Job type
- Taguig, Philippines
- Starting in
- As soon as possible