Shangri-La at the Fort, Manila
Shangri-La at the Fort, Manila, located within Fort Bonifacio, the former military base and city centre. With 60 storeys, comprising 576 hotel guestrooms, 97 hotel residences and 96 exclusive Horizon Homes, the building is destined to become a Manila landmark. The new hotel will complement the company’s five existing properties in the Philippines.
The mixed-use business, residential and retail tower will be located along Fifth Avenue and 30th, within the new, fast-developing Taguig business district. A 30-minute drive from the international airport, the hotel will also be close to the Manila Golf Club and Manila Polo Club, and 10 minutes from Makati district, the capital’s financial, cultural and entertainment hub with first-class shopping malls.
Overall responsible for the the day-to-day actvities of the outlet. He/she will be directly involved in staffing, customer services, maximizing profit and product quality according for Shangri-La standards. He/she is responsible in implementing all standardized procedures, rules and regulations systematically to be in line with hotel standards and policies.
- Preferably college graduate, with a degree in Hotel and Restaurant Management or in the same capacity.
- With at least 2 years work experience as an Outlet Manager.
- Articulate and fluent in English, both in oral & written.
- With excellent leadership skills, self-starter, team builder, goal-oriented, tactful and sensitive to employees'' needs.
- Knowledgeable on the financial aspect of restaurant operations.
- Computer literate.
- Willing to work in split shifts or long hours.
- Aware of local market competition.
- Job type
- Taguig, Philippines
- F&B other
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration