Shangri-La at the Fort, Manila
Shangri-La at the Fort, Manila is located within Fort Bonifacio, a former military base and city centre. With 60 storeys, it is comprise of 576 hotel guestrooms and suites, 97 hotel residences and 96 exclusive Horizon Homes, the building is destined to be a Manila landmark. The new hotel complements the company’s five existing properties in the Philippines.
The mixed-use of business, residential and retail tower is located along 30th Street corner 5th Avenue, within the new, fast-developing Taguig business district. A 30-minute drive from the international airport, the hotel is also close to the Manila Golf Club and Manila Polo Club, and is just 10 minutes from Makati district, the capital’s financial, cultural and entertainment hub with first-class shopping malls.
Responsible for organizing and monitoring of the training activities of the Hotel, ensures that the activites are in line with Hotel goals and objectives. Ensures the conduct and implemetation of Training Activities such as Tarining Needs Analysis, Annual Training Plan, Training Calendar, Training Feedback & Evaluation, Hotel Orientation & Induction, Cascade of Trainer Skills 1 & 2, Departmental Training Plan, Customer Delight Program, Performance Appraisal & othe special projects.
- Preferably a college graduate with a degree in Pyschology, Behavioral Science or Hotel & Restaurant Management or in the same capacity.
- With at least 2 years experience as a Training Officer in an international class hotel, with exposure in hotel operations either F&B or Rooms
- With excellent skills on the following: Presentation, Communication, Organization & Writing
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel & Power Point
- Preferrably: a Certified Trainer , skilled in poster making
- With attention to details, creative, pro-active, guest-oriented, a positive role model, tactful and sensitive to employee needs, self-starter, team-builder, goal-oriented, bubbly & energetic
- Willing to work ong hours when needed
- Job type
- Taguig, Philippines
- Human Resources
- Starting in
- As soon as possible