ARE YOU HAPPY WITH OK?
It takes a special kind of person to work at Shangri-La:
someone with an eye for details and the skills to perform;
someone with an attitude to deliver and a passion to delight.
Are you Shangri-La?
We are diverse, warm and caring, but also demanding, dynamic and innovative. As with every property in the group, Shangri-La Bosphorus, Istanbul operates on a simple yet powerful philosophy of Shangri-La hospitality from a caring family. The uniquely Asian view of service at this luxury hotel in Istanbul embodies the core values of respect, helpfulness, courtesy, sincerity and humility. These qualities have been the cornerstone of Shangri-La’s success.
We currently have a vacancy for a Director of Food & Beverage to join our team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the overall supervision, leadership and direction of the Hotel’s food & beverage division to ensure the efficient, effective and profitable operation of all outlets.
Reporting to the General Manager, the Director of Food & Beverage will be responsible for maximizing profit and service quality, ensuring that our guests receive the level of service they deserve.
A few of the defining attributes of the Director of Food & Beverage are his/her engaging personality and exceptional people management skills coupled with strong business acumen and innovation. The Director of Food & Beverage will also need to demonstrate a solid understanding of budgeting and P&L, cost control and Human Resources processes and procedures, including training and staff engagement.
- Previous exposure in the same capacity of a luxury chain,
- Hospitality and/or F&B qualifications at degree level or above,
- Exceptional communication skills in English (both written and spoken),
- Exceptional ability to build long-lasting relationships with clients and colleagues,
- Relevant experience in quality driven environment,
- Natural ability to anticipate guests’ needs,
- Excellent knowledge of F&B operations,
- Demonstrate innovation in F&B marketing and promotions,
- Ability to demonstrate in-depth knowledge of local and international trends and market,
- Strong organizational skills with ability to multi-task,
- Consistent record of team development.
- A team player, dependent, highly motivated, mature and able to work independently with a high speed of execution,
- Enthusiastic to the job whilst able to challenge the status quo,
- Attention to detail, service-mind oriented,
- Strong work ethic performed in the highest integrity.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- İstanbul, Turkey
- F&B other
- Starting in
- As soon as possible