Would you like to be part of environment that is open to change and new ideas, often finding inspiration through our special touches guest and colleagues?
If you feel you would like to be part of our unique team, have a passion for going that extra mile and have exceptional experience, then we want to hear from you!
We are diverse, warm and caring but also demanding, dynamic and innovative.
Our culture suits humble, genuinely friendly, caring and attentive people.
Shangri-La family comes from many different backgrounds, and we work in an amazing variety of roles.
We currently have a vacancy for a “Restaurant Manager" joining our team.
- Coordinate daily Front of the House and Back of the House restaurant operations
- Deliver superior service and maximize guest satisfaction
- Respond efficiently and accurately to guest complaints
- Regularly review product quality and research new vendors
- Organize and supervise shifts
- Appraise staff performance and provide feedback to improve productivity
- Estimate future needs for goods, kitchen utensils and cleaning products
- Ensure compliance with sanitation and safety regulations
- Manage restaurant’s good image and suggest ways to improve it
- Control operational costs and identify measures to cut waste
- Create detailed reports on weekly, monthly and annual revenues and expenses
- Promote the brand in the local community through word-of-mouth and restaurant events
- Recommend ways to reach a broader audience (e.g. discounts and social media ads)
- Train new and current employees on proper guest service practices
- Implement policies that will maintain future restaurant operations
- Proven work experience as a Restaurant Manager or similar role
- Proven guest service experience as a manager
- Oral and written fluency in English
- Extensive food and beverage knowledge, with ability to remember and recall ingredients and dishes to inform guests and wait staff
- Familiarity with restaurant management software
- Strong leadership, motivational and people skills
- Acute financial management skills
- BSc degree in Business Administration; hospitality management or culinary schooling is a plus
- Job type
- İstanbul, Turkey
- F&B other
- Starting in
- As soon as possible