Shangri-La Hotel, Baotou
- Self-motivated, dedicated, proactive and well organized.
- Clear and concise communication and presentation skills.
- Maintain a warm and friendly demeanor at all times.
- Able to effectively communicate both verbally and written, with all level of employees and guests in an attentive, friendly, courteous manner.
- Must be effective and excellent at listening to, understanding, and clarifying concerns raised by employees and guests.
- Effective time management and problem-solving skills.
- Minimum 3-4 years of work experience as HRD or AHRD in reputable hotel company.
- Minimum 4 years university degree in the related field is required, with an advanced degree preferred
- Extensive knowledge of local and State labor laws as well as regulations pertaining to union and employment matters
- Always able to adapt to the ever-changing labor market and adjust him/herself
- Truly be a strategic partner of the Executive Office
- English proficiency in both verbal and written
- Strong sense of ownership and responsibility
- Flexible work schedule including some evenings and weekends.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Lake Hills, Bellevue, WA, United States
- Human Resources
- Starting in
- As soon as possible