Shangri-La Hotel, Chengdu, located in downtown Chengdu, the hotel overlooks the scenic Jinjiang River, ancient Lang Bridget and He Jiang Pavilion. Next to the Lan Kwai Fong and Bar Street, various restaurants and bars are within walking distance.
The hotel is only 2km from Chengdu International Finance Square (IFS) and Taikoo Li, about 4.5km from Wuhou Temple and Jinli Street, Wide and Narrow Street and Dufu Thatched Cottage and 11.5km from Chengdu Panda Base.
We are currently looking for a Senior Sales Manager:
As a Senior Sales Manager, We rely on you to:
- Responsibilities to assist DOS and DOBD in implementing action plans set forth in the Marketing Plan, and conduct relevant and necessary training/guiding to all sales associates.
- Participate in the development and execution of the hotel marketing plan.
- Director and administer the sales program of the hotel.
- Lead and develop sales personnel
- Assist to manage Key Accounts in all areas
We are looking for someone who has:
- Preferably come from a business-related education background
- Preferably has relevant experience with an international luxury hotel
- Is self-driven, goal-oriented, willing to challenge the status quo
- Upholds professional values, ethics and integrity at all times
- Excellent presenter and communicator
- Thinks outside of the box
- Enjoys crafting creative and best-fit solutions
- Communicates and writes with fluency in English (as well as the local language)
- Has strong interpersonal and communication skills