Shangri-la Hotel Fuzhou
- Maintain maximum presence and exposure in hotel lobby; establish and preserve a friendly yet professional relationship with hotel patrons.
- Co-ordinate with all Front Office sections, Housekeeping and Room Service as necessary and maintain an effective flow of communication with all hotel personnel.
- Be familiar with all guest rooms and suites, their location, rates and amenities; have thorough knowledge of all hotel services and facilities and their hours of operation.
- Be fully informed of daily hotel functions, groups, conventions and tours; be familiar with city-wide events, major attractions, cultural events, restaurants and other entertainment procedures
- Control and co-ordinate all guest amenity requests prior to arrival and cross check with Room Service and Housekeeping on the day of arrival.
- Greet and escort VIP guests to their rooms as necessary and assure departing guests are farewelled.
Experiences and skills required:
- Customer service skills and experience
- Fluent communication skills in both English and Chinese
- Experience in Hotel Environment
- Strong understanding of Software Packages Microsoft Office and Opera
- Hospitality Certificate will be advantageousgous