Shangri-la Hotel Fuzhou
To perform any other routine tasks as instructed by superiors.
To be the ambassador and voice of the culinary department and ensure messages are properly communicated to pertaining team members.
- 20-40 years of age,
- excellent health,
- normal height and build
- Fluent in mandarin Chinese,
- Good writing, reading and speaking skills of English
- College diploma or higher education certificate
- Self starter, strong initiative, pleasant, good time manager, record keeping skills, flexibility, able to handle high stress and heavy work load
- Job type
- Lake Hills, Bellevue, WA, United States
- F&B other
- Starting in
- As soon as possible