Shangri- La Hotel, Guangzhou
Located adjacent to the Guangzhou International Convention Centre, Shangri-La Hotel, Guangzhou is one of the newest luxury hotels in the capital of Guangdong Province. The hotel combines spectacular views of the Pearl River with elegant landscaped gardens, providing an urban oasis for guests'' comfort and pleasure. The hotel has already become the new event and dining destination of Guangzhou. With our six restaurants and bars, two ballrooms and eight function rooms, we are able to cater to events of any scale.
Under the general guidance and supervision of the Director of Events Management / Asst Director of Events Manager / Events Manager / Events Executive provides support in coordinating the events arrangements with internal and external clients, provide secretarial and administrative support to the Events team.
- Ability to write and read English & Mandarin
- Similar capacity or admin experience in existing hotel. 2 years experience in corporate or travel industry
- Good computer knowledge in Microsoft words, excel and power point. Basic administrative or secretarial skills. Initiative and meticulous
- Willingness and enthusiastic to learn. Ability to interact well with people
- Job type
- Lake Hills, Bellevue, WA, United States
- Sales & Marketing
- Starting in
- As soon as possible