- Responsible for leading & driving Chinese Kitchen operations, including staff and the kitchen facilitates and cost control to ensure the maximum profit.
- Motivating and training employees, to establish a strong and energetic team.
- Attention and make sure the high food quality of all kitchens.
- Ensures hygiene and cleanliness for all responsible Kitchens to maintain high standard of food safety.
- Minimum 2 years similiar position experience in a international class hotel or 5 star equivalent.
- Be able to understand, support, encouragement and help all the operations.
- With rich experience in chinese restaurant and banquet operations.
- Familiar with the restaurant''s food safety standards.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Lake Hills, Bellevue, WA, United States
- F&B other
- Starting in
- As soon as possible