SHANGRI-LA HOTEL, JAKARTA
The Assistant Front Office Manager provides guest services as well as supervision, direction and leadership in the Front Office Department (which includes Front Desk, Guest Relations, Concierge, Horizon Club, Service Centre, Back Office Support Team, Duty Manager), in accordance with the objectives, performance, consistency and quality as per company standards.
- Due to work pass restrictions, only Citizens of Indonesia shall be considered.
- Fluent in English and Bahasa Indonesia (oral and written).
- University degree or diploma in hotel management
- Minimum 3 years of full work experience in a similar position in an international luxury hotel brand.
- Strong leadership skills, training skills and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent computer skills Microsoft Office and Opera system.
- Exceptional communication skills
- Flexible working hours
- Job type
- DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Rooms division
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration