Shangri-La Hotel, Jinan
Shangri-La Hotels are five-star luxury hotels located in premier city addresses across Asia Pacific, North America, the Middle East, and Europe.
"To treat a stranger as one of our own" characterizes the hospitality one can expect from Shangri-La. Discerning travellers will enjoy world-class service amidst tranquil surroundings, coupled with inspirational architecture and design. The finest dining experiences at every hotel and resort ensure that every palate is pampered, but what makes each stay truly memorable is something even more exquisite and rare - Shangri-La’s special kind of hospitality. Hospitality from the heart.
Located within Jinan''s central business district, the 20-storey Shangri-La Hotel, Jinan is part of a multi-use complex that will feature an office tower and shopping mall offering guests refreshing and redefined experiences for work and life. Beyond the hotel, guests can explore Jinan’s natural beauty which has earned the city the reputation of a ‘Spring City’. With no less than 72 artesian springs, Baotu Spring is revered as the ‘Number One Spring under the Heaven’ and a short walk from Shangri-La Hotel, Jinan.
We are looking for an Executive Chef
As an Executive Chef, we rely on you to:
- Responsible for leading all the culinary departments to ensure operational efficiency, maximize profits and enforce quality standards, as well as maintenance of high level of staff engagement and guest satisfaction
- Ensure the quality of food & beverages provided in all restaurants and bars are consistent, meet the hotel standard and exceed guest satisfaction
- Lead all menu planning and theme events design to generate business and profit
- Enforce talent management initiatives to develop a team of culinary professionals
- Maintain a reliable working relationship with internal business partners and external stakeholder to achieve business goals
We are looking for someone who:
- 5 to 8 years relevant experience in hospitality or Food & Beverage industry
- Experience with Chinese and Western kitchen
- Strict controls on HACCP procedures
- Good focus on training and talent development
- Drive for revenue and profit growth
- Passion for Culinary
By applying to this position, you have read, understood and agreed to our Data Protection Policy, (if the hyperlink does not navigate you to the policy, please copy this URL and view in web browser: https://www.shangri-la.coM/group/careers/data-protection)
- Job type
- F&B other
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract