Shangri-La Hotel, Kuala Lumpur
At Shangri-La Hotels & Resorts we are a heart-warming family. We share something powerful – our genuine care and respect for others. Our strength lies beyond our harmonious surroundings and hideaway locations. It lies in our core values that guide us to treat each and everyone with honour, as kin, as family. We strive to be the preferred employer by providing great benefits, tranquil and sincere working environment, work-life balance and effort recognitions.
- The incumbent is responsible to coordinate the HR activities, operations and assists Director of Human Resources/ Assistant Director of Human Resources in the HR functions.
- Administer staff medical insurance, staff discipline, staff benefits, coordinate interview selection and recruitment process.
- Degree in Human Resources/ Hotel Management or related field is preferred.
- Preferably with 2 years working experience in a similar capacity.
- Self-driven and motivated, attention to details and fast learner.
- Proficient in oral and written English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Local package will be offered to successful candidate.
- Job type
- Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Human Resources
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration