SHANGRI-LA HOTEL, KUALA LUMPUR
At Shangri-La Hotels & Resorts we are a heart-warming family. We share something powerful – our genuine care and respect for others. Our strength lies beyond our harmonious surroundings and hideaway locations. It lies in our core values that guide us to treat each and everyone with honour, as kin, as family. We strive to be the preferred employer by providing great benefits, tranquil and sincere working environment, work-life balance and effort recognitions.
- The Japanese Coordinator provides guest services as well as supervision in the Guest Relations Department in accordance with the objectives, performance, consistency and quality standards established by Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts.
- Enhance guest relations and loyalty scores
- Provide support to ensure a smooth and efficient Guest Relations Operation
- Handle all guest requests in a timely, professional and efficient manner
- Provide all-rounded guest services such as checking in and out
- Contribute towards a memorable hotel experience for all guests
- Articulate, presentable and well groomed.
- At least a Diploma in Hotel Management or equivalent qualification.
- Fluent in oral and written Japanese and English.
- Minimum 3 years in a supervisory position with experience and knowledge of Front Office/Guest Relations.
- Able to perform shift work.
- Engage with guests and always look for ways to enhance the service
- Supervise and motivate the team to meet service and revenue goals
- Create an exceptional experience for our guests
- Takes pride in being a hotelier
- Has strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Has a can-do attitude
- Has no fear of challenges
- Job type
- Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Rooms division
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration