Shangri-La Hotel, Kuala Lumpur
- To manage the work of the colleagues in the respective kitchen.
- To be responsible for the preparation of food, in accordance with the quality, presentation and hygiene standards of the Hotel.
- Due to work permit restriction, only citizens, Permanent Residents or Residents Pass Holders of Malaysia shall be considered.
- SPM and/or Diploma in Hotel Management/Culinary Art.
- Minimum 2 years work experience in similar capacity in an international class hotel.
- Knowledge of hygiene and food safety management procedure is an added advantage.
- Able to perform shift works.
- Job type
- Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- F&B other
- Starting in
- As soon as possible