Shangri-La Hotel, Kuala Lumpur
The Senior Events Manager assists the Assistant Director of Events Management and Director of Events Management in leading and supervising the Events Management team. He/she oversees and directs all aspects of the co-ordination as well as the successful handling of the catering events and/or groups involving 10 or more guestrooms. Under the general guidance of the Director of Events Management, maximizes business opportunities and ensures effective communication with clients and efficient co-ordination with departments concerned.
• Diploma/ Degree in Marketing/ Hotel Management or related field is preferred.
• Preferably with 2 years working experience in a similar capacity.
• Team player, independent and good interpersonal.
• Due to work permit restrictions, only citizens of Malaysia and Permanent Residents of Malaysia shall be considered.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Sales & Marketing
- Starting in
- As soon as possible