Shangri-La Hotel, Kuala Lumpur
- The candidate is responsible for mise-en-place, service, cashiering and maximization of guest satisfaction in the outlets.
- To provide quality service to restaurant guests and ensuring smooth operations of the work section appointed and strive for excellent service.
- Due to work pass restriction, only citizens of Malaysia and Permanent Residents of Malaysia shall be considered.
- SPM or Diploma in Hotel Management.
- Relevant work experience is an advantage.
- Able to converse in Mandarin.
- Able to perform shift works.
- School leavers are encouraged to apply.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- F&B other
- Starting in
- As soon as possible