Shangri-La International Hotel Management Ltd.
Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts is a global leader in luxury hospitality with unique Asian heritage.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, we have over 100 hotels and resorts under four brands nested in key cities and beautiful beachfront locations globally. We are expanding rapidly with a strong development pipeline throughout Asia, the Middle East, Europe and Africa.
Regarded as one of the world’s finest hotel ownership and management companies, Shangri-La is dedicated to delight guests around the world with legendary service, finely tuned from over 45 years of hospitality from the heart. We have an affinity with Asian travelers and we offer them a gateway to the rest of the world, positioning us a leading brand in luxury hospitality.
As an enviable employer with industry leading levels of colleague engagement, our people are our priority. Our success is only made possible through the efforts and abilities of over 42,000 colleagues worldwide. In accordance with this belief, the focused investment we make in the learning and development of our colleagues is unparalleled in the global hospitality industry. From welcoming new colleagues, to best in class leadership development, you can be sure that potential is identified and nurtured throughout your career.
We are seeking an experienced candidate to lead our regional Project & Design team in the North China region.
The Vice President, Project & Design (North China) will be leading the regional project and design team with responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Lead project teams, consultants, architects, contractors to ensure projects in the region are completed within budget, on time and in accordance to the brand’s quality.
- Ensure strict compliance to safety and regulatory compliance policies and guidelines
- Provide project management expertise and support to investment colleagues in feasibility studies and management contract deals
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- Seasoned project manager who has done full spectrum of end to end project work for different asset classes such as hotel, residential, office, shopping mall and mixed used development
- Strong leadership abilities and. experienced in managing multiple projects.
- Prior experience in China with sound knowledge of relevant local regulations will be required
- Possess professional qualification in civil engineering, building, construction and/or architecture.
- Job type
- Lake Hills, Bellevue, WA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract