We are looking for Senior Sales Manager -PRC Legal Counsel
This role will be based in Shanghai
- Advising on the legal aspects of the Group’s operations in the PRC including hotel management and hotel development.
- Drafting, negotiating and reviewing contracts and other legal documents relating to the Group’s hotel operations and developments such as hotel management contracts and land contracts.
As a PRC Legal Counsel , we want a person who:
- Preferably excellent knowledge on corporate, commercial and real estate law and able to provide practical and legally compliant advice
- Preferably degree in law from a reputable university and a qualified PRC lawyer with at least  years of post-qualification experience either from working for a reputable law firm or in-house.
- Communicates and writes with fluency in English as well as the local language
<span style="text-align: left; color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.75); text-transform: none; text-indent: 0px; letter-spacing: normal; font-family: -apple-system,system-ui,BlinkMacSystemFont,"Segoe UI",Roboto,"Helvetica Neue","Fira Sans",Ubuntu,Oxygen,"Oxygen Sans",Cantarell,"Droid Sans","Apple Color Emoji","Segoe UI Emoji","Segoe UI Emoji","Segoe UI Symbol","Lucida Grande",Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif; font-size: 14px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 600; text-decoration: none; word-spacing: 0px; float: none; display: inline !important; white-space: normal; orphans: 2; background-color: transparent; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;">If you are the right person, what are you waiting for? Click the apply button now!
- Job type
- Lake Hills, Bellevue, WA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible