Shangri-La Hotel, Putian
Located in Chengxiang District of Pu Tian City in Fujian Province. Shangri-La Hotel, Putian will have 247 well-appointed guest rooms offering panoramic views of the city and Yanshou river. The hotel will include a lobby lounge, restaurants, spa, fitness centre, swimming pool and a 1,200-square-metre ballroom. Next to the hotel will be a lively mix of restaurants, bars and retail shops set in a 3,500-square-metre village-style plaza. The hotel is conveniently located within a 20-minute drive from the train station.
We are looking for Service Manager - Conmunications.
As a Service Manager - Communications, we rely on you to:
- Develops annual communications plan with specific goals and budget as outlined in the hotel''s strategic marketing plan and the group''s communication plan
- Works closely with F&B department to map out promotional activities for the year
- Assumes responsibility for pitching and securing local story placements for the hotel and on behalf of the Shangri-La brand.
- Acts as the official spokesperson for the hotel when appropriate
- Creates and organises appropriate press activities in accordance with the annual communications plan.
- Handles crisis media communications with support and guidance from SLIM-PR office.
- Oversees the production of all printed and digital collaterals for F&B (in the absence of a RMM), Marketing and Rooms divisions following the specifications stipulated in the Corporate ID Manual.
- Oversees the planning, production and sending out of all direct marketing collateral in line with the annual communications plan in the absence of a Digital Marketing Manager
- Maintains budget control and oversees media placement schedules in feeder markets.
We are looking for someone who:
1.Has a passion for Communications
2.Has relevant experience with an International Hotel Group
3.High proficiency in English both written & verbal
4.Has great Interpersonal skills
5.Upholds professional values, ethics and integrity at all times
6.Must be a friendly, helpful and trustworthy leader