Shangri-La Hotel, Qinhuangdao
Under the general guidance and supervision of the Duty Engineer and within the limits established by Shangri-La Hotel policies, procedures and Engineering Manual, supervises the safe and economical operation and maintenance of the mechanical and electrical equipment of the building during his shift.
- With minimum 2years experience in an international hotel and2 years in the same capacity.
- Preferably a B.S. Mechanical / Electrical Engineering
- Knowledge in major equipment such as Boiler, Chiller, Generator, etc.
- Must have experience in staff management
- Creative and with an eye for details.
- Outgoing and people oriented.
- Motivator, self-starter and a team-builder.
- Displays initiative and commitment to professional values.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Lake Hills, Bellevue, WA, United States
- Engineering & Maintenance
- Starting in
- As soon as possible