There are 522 well-appointed guest rooms including 30 tastefully furnished suites, each with an inviting atmosphere, contemporary décor and views of Shenzhen city and the green hills of Hong Kong’s New Territories. Situated in a superb downtown location in Shenzhen’s commercial and shopping district, there is only a 5-minute walk from Shangri-La Hotel, Shenzhen to the border crossing to Hong Kong, and the city’s subway station, bus terminus, main railway station and Lo Wu Commercial Shopping Centre is just moments away.
We are looking for a Director of Communications/Communications Manager.
As a Director of Communications/Communications Manager, we rely on you to:
- Develops annual communications plan with specific goals and budget as outlined in the hotel''s strategic marketing plan and the group''s communication plan
- Works closely with F&B department to map out promotional activities for the year
- Assumes responsibility for pitching and securing local story placements for the hotel and on behalf of the Shangri-La brand.
- Acts as the official spokesperson for the hotel when appropriate
- Creates and organises appropriate press activities in accordance with the annual communications plan.
- Handles crisis media communications with support and guidance from SLIM-PR office.
- Oversees the production of all printed and digital collaterals for F&B (in the absence of a RMM), Marketing and Rooms divisions following the specifications stipulated in the Corporate ID Manual.
- Oversees the planning, production and sending out of all direct marketing collateral in line with the annual communications plan in the absence of a Digital Marketing Manager
- Maintains budget control and oversees media placement schedules in feeder markets.
[Not translated in selected language]
- Job type
- Lake Hills, Bellevue, WA, United States
- Sales & Marketing
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract