Shangri-La Hotel, Shenzhen
There are 522 well-appointed guest rooms including 30 tastefully furnished suites, each with an inviting atmosphere, contemporary décor and views of Shenzhen city and the green hills of Hong Kong’s New Territories. Situated in a superb downtown location in Shenzhen’s commercial and shopping district, there is only a 5-minute walk from Shangri-La Hotel, Shenzhen to the border crossing to Hong Kong, and the city’s subway station, bus terminus, main railway station and Lo Wu Commercial Shopping Centre is just moments away.
We are looking for a Sales Manager.
As a Sales Manager, we rely on you to:
- Ensure that they meet the goals of the marketing plan.
- Attends major travel functions and promotional events to promote sales for the hotel.
- Establishes and maintains files on major hotel accounts he/she has established in the hotel and assists Director of Sales in maintaining the sales filing system.
- Provides training and development to sales staff under guidance to prepare them for future growth opportunities in sales and marketing.
- Plans and executes sales trips to major market areas and reports to the Director of Sales on new potential market areas that should be covered.
- Attends all post-conference meetings, as required, arranged by the catering / conference departments and assists in the preparation of post-conference reports.
- Maintains a high level of exposure for the hotel in major market areas through direct sales solicitation, telephone, arranged by the catering/conference department.
We are looking for someone who:
- Appearance neat
- Good communication skills,
- Fluent in speaking & writing English and Chinese
- Motivated, energetic
- Have passion with sales
If you are the right person, what are you waiting for? Click the apply button now!
- Job type
- Sales & Marketing
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract