Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore
The Revenue Manager will assist the Director of Revenue Management & Optimisation in driving revenue maximization initiatives in rooms and banqueting and creates the Revenue Management process in the hotel but within the limits of established hotel policies and procedures.
- Availability and Inventory Management
- Yield Management
- Hotel Profitability and Revenue Opportunities
- Strategy Review and Communication
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar capacity in luxury hotels
- Strong analytical skills
- Able to work under pressure and cope with tight deadlines
*Only Singaporeans may apply.
*The successful candidate will be required to adhere to hotel''s grooming and uniform guidelines that is issued.
- Job type
- Tanglin, Singapore
- Starting in
- As soon as possible