Shangri-La Hotel Sydney, Full-time Service Associate - Reception
To provide all hotel guests and patrons with professional, friendly and consistent personalized service, assuring their comfort and delight every time.
- Warmly welcome guests upon arrival and check-in/check-out according to established standards and procedures.
- Take personal responsibility and initiative for any tasks as required, to assure guest satisfaction and follow up when necessary.
- Follow established telephone standards and process guest messages as requested; handle guest complaints according to established procedures.
- Be familiar with all promotions and packages offered by the hotel, familiar with city area and hotel events.
- Complete due-out report daily assuring all relevant rooms have been vacated allowing effective turn-around time for the Housekeeping Department.
- Be responsible for cash handling and maintaining personal cash floats.
- Adhere to the nominated target amount for upselling per month as per Front Office Management.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Service Leader – Front Office and Front Office Management.
- Hospitality Certificate
- Customer service
- Excellent communication skills in reading and writing English
- Experience in Hotel Environment
- Understanding of workplace practices in Work, Health and Safety
- Software Packages MS Word, Opera
- Job type
- Sydney, Australia
- Rooms division
- Starting in
- As soon as possible