Shangri-La Hotel, Sydney
- Prepares pre-registration and VIP reservations as well as pre arrival email.
- Prepares arrival and ensures a smooth check-in and escort to guest room or lift as a minimum.
- Obtains departure details from guests and updates relevant information in the computer.
- Prior to guest departure sends an up-to-date copy of the bill
- Maintains guest history
- To assist colleagues with efficient and friendly Food and Beverage service. This includes set up and breakdown of the buffet, maintaining a clean and tidy Lounge, clearing & resetting tables
- Ensures the immaculate physical appearance of the Lounge area
Experiences and skills required:
- Industry recognised course in Hotel Management Diploma
- Responsible Service of Alcohol
- Excellent written & verbal communication
- Proven ability to work under pressure - unsupervised
- Customer service
- Must have full working rights (Student visa will not be considered)
- Job type
- Sydney, Australia
- Rooms division
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract