Shangri-La Hotel Sydney
Blu Bar, on 36 of the Shangri-La Hotel, Sydney is an exclusive cocktail lounge located high above the city, allowing diners to enjoy breathtaking views of Darling Harbour, Sydney Harbour Bridge and the Opera House. Blu Bar has created a unique, inventive style of cocktails called Liquid Physics, which has serious drink connoisseurs milling around for a masterclass in mixology.
The ideal candidate:
- Is driven to provide excellent guest service by greeting and farewelling all guests, wishing an enjoyable evening in a warm, welcoming and friendly manner.
- Establishes and maintains a harmonious working relationship with guests
- Displays enthusiasm and passion for ensuring the highest standards of service is met and maintained
- Displays proficient communication between the waiters, bar staff and supervisors to ensure efficient service and charging of the correct food and beverage to the correct guests
- Takes extreme care with personal grooming in order to maintain a consistently high level of professional appearance.
What we are looking for:
- Excellent communication skills; including both verbal and written
- Previously worked at a five star hotel bar or similar cocktail bar environment
- Be available to a work a full time rotational roster, including weekends and public holidays
- Rights to work in Australia
- Current RSA Certificate
- Job type
- Sydney, Australia
- F&B other
- Starting in
- As soon as possible