Shangri-La Hotel, Sydney, situated in the heart of the historic Rocks district. With 565 guest rooms and suites, a luxurious Chi Spa, 8 food and beverage outlets and 17 conference and meeting rooms, this Deluxe 5 star hotel is tailored towards both the corporate and leisure guest.
As the IT Officer your role will be to assist the Information Technology (IT) Manager and provide technology support services on a day to day basis to all computer system users of the hotel.
- Provide Help Desk support to all users as jobs are assigned within the Helpdesk software or as otherwise required.
- Ensures all support requests received are entered in the Help Desk system and actioned upon
- Prioritises and manages multiple open cases at one time.
- Maintains the IT Equipment Inventory and ensures its accuracy and completeness.
- Monitors and maintains computer systems and networks.
- Troubleshoots system and network problems, and diagnoses and solves hardware or software faults; replaces parts as required.
- Diploma qualified or Microsoft/Cisco certified
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in similar role
- Microsoft Windows 2008/2012 Server Administration
- Troubleshooting hardware and software problems
- Supporting TCP/IP Networks
- Supporting Opera PMS, Point-of-Sale System, Microsoft Office, Office 365, Backup and Anti-virus software
Highly Regarded Skills/Experience
- Saflok Keycard system
- FCS applications (eConnect, eHousekeeping, Unicorn, Voicemail)
- Infrasys POS
- Check SCM
- Backup Exec
- VMware vSphere
- Cisco WLAN Controller
- Network VLANs
- Job type
- Sydney, Australia
- Starting in
- As soon as possible