Shangri-La Hotel Sydney
Shangri-La Hotel, Sydney, situated in the heart of the historic Rocks district. With 565 guest rooms and suites, a luxurious Chi Spa, 8 food and beverage outlets and 17 conference and meeting rooms, this Deluxe 5 star hotel is tailored towards both the corporate and leisure guest.
The Sales Executive, Corporate is responsible for the acquisition, development and retention of the hotel based corporate accounts. In addition, is responsible for implementing sales activities and maximising business opportunities in his/her specific area of responsibility as directed by the Director of Business Development – Corporate.
- Implements all sales action plans as directed by the Director of Sales and Director of Business Development, Corporate.
- Actively participates in achieving the department goals which contribute to the Marketing budget.
- Proactive sales including sales calls/meetings, site inspections, entertainment and telesales calls.
- Reviews direct competition and conducts regular research.
- Keeps updated with client relationships and overall business goals through close communication with Events Booking Centre Team.
- Handles all aspects of site inspection or familiarisation group including enquiry, co-ordination and execution thereof.
- Background experience in Sales & Marketing
- Customer service, sales & marketing skills
- Fluent communication skills in English
- Driven, motivated and outgoing
- Previous knowledge of Hotel environment is not a requirement but is desired
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Sydney, Australia
- Sales & Marketing
- Starting in
- As soon as possible