Shangri-La Hotel, Sydney, situated in the heart of the historic Rocks district. With 565 guest rooms and suites, a luxurious Chi Spa, 8 food and beverage outlets and 17 conference and meeting rooms, this Deluxe 5 star hotel is tailored towards both the corporate and leisure guest.
In this role you will need to provide supervision, direction and leadership to all Front Office team as directed by the Front Office Manager or in the absence of the Front Office Manager. You will need to ensure courteous and efficient service to each guest in accordance with Hotel standards and procedures with the objectives, performance and quality standards established by Shangri-La Hotel and Resorts.
- Ensure an effective flow of communication within the Front Office and all other departments
- Liaise with the Guest Relations staff to ensure Executive Lounge, regular guests and all other VIPs receive special attention and personal recognition
- Handle any guest complaints and follow up with the General Manager/Resident Manager and Hotel guests.
- Prepare for and attend Hotel daily briefing in absence of the Front Office Manager.
- Prepare such documentation concerning room occupancy and revenues, projected and actual sales information and historical statistics as required by the Front Office Manager
- Promptly and actively obtain feedback from guests and inform the relevant departments of the actions taken to rectify the feedback and to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Must have strong Hotel background
- Experience in a Management/Supervisory Front Office role is a necessity
- Be available to work on a 7-day roster
- Be a natural team leader
- Job type
- Sydney, Australia
- Rooms division
- Starting in
- As soon as possible