- Performing a variety of spa treatments, including massage, facials, body treatments and combined treatment sets
- Perform thorough consultation with guests prior to their treatment commencing and aftercare advice specific to guests need
- Deliver the ultimate spa experience to maintain a high level of guest satisfaction.
- Create an atmosphere that makes clients feel comfortable and welcome.
- Maintain up to date knowledge on current products and treatments available and be able to make recommendations to clients that meet their needs
- Maximize up-selling and retailing opportunities for every guest.
- Ensure all therapist administration is completed at the end of each day (guest records, stock lists, retail sales and updates of the log book)
Experiences and Skills Required:
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to listen to guest needs and make recommendations based on these needs.
- Ability to work independently and pro-actively under pressure.
- Well groomed and excellent presentation
- Preferably a minimum of 1 years experience in a similar role
- Certificate IV in Beauty Therapy or equivalent
- Ability to work various rostered shifts, including late evenings and weekends
- Job type
- Sydney, Australia
- Spa & Wellness
- Starting in
- As soon as possible