Shangri-La International Hotel Management Ltd.
1. Responsible for Fire and Life Safety Equipment and Systems Operation, Maintenance and testing including keeping books? Certification.
2. Conducting Fire and Life Safety Training of all hotel staff to the appropriate level.
3. Supervising hotel fire and smoke compartments, including all escape ways.
4. Monitoring of hotel performance against the requirements of the SLIM Safety & Loss Manual, reporting deviations and recommending corrective measures needed.
5. Interface with Security Department
Ensure smooth co-ordination and operation of all activities where life and fire safety? Are interfaced with security?
6. New Projects and alteration works
Ensure that basic life safety requirements applicable to the existing building are extended or included by:
Shangri-la Hotel Tangshan
- Job type
- Lake Hills, Bellevue, WA, United States
- Engineering & Maintenance
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract