Under the guidance and supervision of the General Manager and Regional Director of Sales and Marketing and within the limits of established hotel policies and procedures, he/she oversees the day to day sales efforts and is responsible for the overall positioning of the hotel, brand communications and the development of customers for the entire hotel operations including but not limited to: Rooms, Events, F&B outlets and Spa.
The Director of Sales and Marketing is responsible for all the hotel Sales and Marketing functions, maximizing total hotel revenue market share, and optimization of profit returns, as well as maintaining a relationship and close coordination between the hotel Marketing Division and Shangri-La International Hotels and Resorts Corporate Marketing team.
EXPERIENCES AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as Director of Sales & Marketing in the international market
- 8 years’ experience in Hotel Sales & Marketing
- A strong leader with experience in managing a team of managers and department heads
- Interact and communicates well with people. Good team player.
- Has had experience in managing a team of managers and department heads. Confidence and aggressive in driving sales & results.
- Knowledge in operations of Opera, Delphi, MS Access.
- Positive role model
- Oral and written fluency in English
- Proficiency in Computer
- Adapt well to change of environment. Good understanding of local market and digital marketing trends and competitor’s info.
- Experience in multi-use complex marketing preferred
- Outgoing & People Oriented
- Open minded
- Good relationship builder
- Proactive, Flexible and Creative
- Job type
- Khoroo 1, Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
- Sales & Marketing
- Starting in
- As soon as possible