Under the guidance and supervision of the General Manager the Executive Chef is responsible for the overall administration and operation of the Kitchen in order to give maximum satisfaction and quality to the guests at maximum profitability of the Hotel.
- Produces food of the highest quality.
- Drives for hygiene SFSMS and HACCP compliance.
- Able to hire, develop and train a team of highly motivated and multi skilled personnel
- Administration skills in finance planning, cost control and yield control,Banquet operations - planning and execution
- Business skills in achieving budget through F&B marketing plans,
- Able to understand and integrate the local culture and environment
- Oversee Chinese restaurant operations - understanding the Chinese market / Chinese cuisine
- Ensures compliance to corporate initiatives and Shangri-La Experience
- Drives creativity in menu throughout the hotel
- Team player & open minded
- Proactive, Motivator with a “Can Do Attitude”
- Meticulous with an eye for details
- Goal driven & hands-on
- Great Communication & Leadership skills
- Demonstrates passion, ownership and commitment
- 2 years in Hotel School.
- Diploma in cooking or Apprenticeship.
- 10 years experience of which 5 years in an international class hotel.
- Technical skills in Food and Beverage and kitchen equipment usage
- Oral and written fluency in English.
- Job type
- Khoroo 1, Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
- F&B other
- Starting in
- As soon as possible