Shangri-La Hote, Yangzhou
Service leader -Concierge is responsible for assisting the Chief Concierge with managing and coordinating the special needs of all guests in the Hotel. Any special request a guest makes, so long as it is not illegal or immoral, will be fulfilled to the best of the Concierge ability.
If a guest request cannot be met, the Concierge must suggest and provide as many suitable alternatives as possible. A Concierge must have a strong and extensive knowledge of the local area and of the resources available to our guests. In addition a Concierge must always exercise sound judgment in acting on both the guest’s and the hotel’s behalf.
· At least 2 years experience in Concierge Operations
· Have strong communication skills and excellent inter-personal skills
· Commitment to professional values and integrity
· Fluent in English and Mandarin speaking
· Able to work in flexible hours
- Job type
- University Drive, Coral Springs, FL, United States
- Rooms division
- Starting in
- As soon as possible