Shangri-Lathe Fort, Manila
Shangri-La the Fort, Manila, located within Fort Bonifacio, the former military base and city centre. With 60 storeys, comprising 576 hotel guestrooms, 97 hotel residences and 96 exclusive Horizon Homes, the building is destined to become a Manila landmark. The new hotel will complement the company’s five existing properties in the Philippines.
The mixed-use business, residential and retail tower will be located along Fifth Avenue and 30th, within the new, fast-developing Taguig business district. A 30-minute drive from the international airport, the hotel will also be close to the Manila Golf Club and Manila Polo Club, and 10 minutes from Makati district, the capital’s financial, cultural and entertainment hub with first-class shopping malls.DUTIES
Assists and reports to the Chief Butcher.Maintains high standards of food preparation and service in the appointed kitchen(s), according to the standards set by the Management.REQUIREMENTS
- Preferably with minimum 5years experience in the butcherykitchen operation at a 5 star hotel or similar operation
- Preferably a Culinary Arts Degree holder.
- Must be up to date with new culinary trends available in the market.
- Must have advanced international culinary experience.
- Knowledgeable in Food Costing, Budgeting, and Menu Planning Reports.
- Strictly enforces HACCP guidelines throughout the F&B Kitchen Division.
- Fluent in oral and written English.
- Creative and with an eye for details.
- Outgoing and people oriented.
- Motivator, self-starter and a team-builder.
- Displays initiative and commitment to professional values
- Able to work independently, if necessary split shift.