Shangri-La International Hotel Management Ltd.
ARE YOU HAPPY WITH OK?
It takes a special kind of person to work at Shangri-La:
someone with an eye for details and the skills to perform;
someone with an attitude to deliver and a passion to delight.
Are you Shangri-La?
PURPOSE / OBJECTIVE / SCOPE
- To provide the secretarial and administration support for VP(s) or Director(s) of SLIM Finance Division as assigned by Executive Secretary;
- To assist in any administrative needs of the entire Finance Division and to follow up / tracing pending projects.
- Direct reports to Executive Secretary of Finance Division
- Works closely with colleagues of Finance Division, including Shared Services Centre(s)
- Interacts with colleagues of other Divisions
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- To provide secretarial and administration support to the assigned personnel of Finance Division
- To make travel arrangement for the personnel of Finance Division
- To coordinate meetings for the assigned personnel as required. Liaise with concerned parties and communicate efficiently and effectively
- To develop and maintain filing system effectively for the assigned personnel
- To assist in updating the manuals of Finance Division
- To assist in updating the Group Mailing Lists of Finance Division
- To assist in updating the relevant document on CONNECT
- To assist in preparing the Hosting Agreement(s)
- To prepare the Purchase Requisition, Capital Expenditure Requisition, Cheque Requisition and Expenses Claims for the assigned personnel and the Division
- To share the administrative duties of Finance Division with other Administrative Officers including mail collection and distribution, answer phone calls/take messages as appropriate
- To support and relieve other Administrative Officers of Finance Division when needed
- To liaise closely with Shared Services Centre(s) and to maintain and develop smooth communication with other departments.
- To carry out any special and or ad hoc projects as directed by Executive Secretary and the assigned personnel
- Diploma holder or above with at least 8 years’ secretarial and or administration experience in a sizable organization
- Good command of both spoken and written English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Proficiency in Microsoft programs – Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Access
- Able to work independently and in a team environment
- Able to perform multi-task and meet deadlines
- Mature, stable, good interpersonal and communication skills
- Be organized, proactive, committed and service minded
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Hong Kong
- Starting in
- As soon as possible