Shangri-La International Hotel Management Ltd.
ARE YOU HAPPY WITH OK?
It takes a special kind of person to work at Shangri-La:
someone with an eye for details and the skills to perform;
someone with an attitude to deliver and a passion to delight.
Are you Shangri-La?
We are currently seeking a Analyst Programmer to join our team in the Information Technology Division at the Corporate Office in Hong Kong.
The Analyst Programmer is responsible for perform application design, develop applications and technical design which can be used across different development platforms. He / She has to work with business users and provide technical solution to keep systems running smoothly.
- Understand customer and technical requirements, ensure developed software and design are in good quality and met those requirements
- Participate in code reviews in accordance with program specifications and coding standards, conventions and changes. Execute/Maintain application development standards and policies and ensures compliance
- Perform the design, code development and/or work with technical experts to meet business requirements
- Participate in software testing including analyzing and fixing application problems/issues in a timely fashion
- Interact with internal and/or external stakeholders to support software releases and/or resolve problems
- Perform duties and special projects as assigned by supervisors or reporting managers
- Advise management on the latest technology trends and best practices
Experiences and skills required
- Degree in Information Technology is preferable
- Minimum 4 years of application development experience in a complex environment
- Articulate in communication, especially with all layers of management in a non-technical language
- Solid experience include application development, solution architecture, data model design, program management, service delivery management and implementation experience
- Familiar with some the following but not limited to:
- Platforms - SharePoint, Office 365, K2
- Database tools - SQL Server and Oracle
- Internet security technologies such as information rights management and OAuth
- Business intelligence / Big data - data warehousing, ETL, OLAP and CRM
- Cloud / SaaS solutions
- Mobile application development
- Software development framework - agile software development and DevOps tool
- And other emerging technologies - open source and social media
- Ability to take initiative and work effectively in flexible environment
- Proficiency in English and Putonghua is preferred
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Hong Kong
- Starting in
- As soon as possible