Shangri-La International Hotel Management Ltd.
ARE YOU HAPPY WITH OK?
It takes a special kind of person to work at Shangri-La:
someone with an eye for details and the skills to perform;
someone with an attitude to deliver and a passion to delight.
Are you Shangri-La?
We are currently seeking an Assistant Accountant - Accounts Payable to join our team in the SA Finance Division at the Corporate Office in Hong Kong.
- Assist Accountant / Senior Accountant for handling daily accounts payable operations and maintain proper accounting records and procedures
- Ensure expenses are incurred in accordance with company policies and guidelines
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform general accounting duties in accounts payable section including invoice verification, staff expenses claims processing, AP journals preparation, payment preparation etc.
- Handle intercompany transactions
- Prepare monthly debit notes to intergroup companies
- Handle queries from suppliers, internal departments and inter group companies
- Maintain filing of accounting records
- Assist to prepare schedules and reports for monthly closing and management reporting
- Assist in year-end closing process
- Assist in the preparation of group budget and forecast
- Diploma holders in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years working experience and with experience in accounting field
- Proficiency in MS Excel and Word
- Knowledge of SUN Accounting System is preferable
- Able to work well under pressure and independently
- Good command of both spoken and written English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Hong Kong
- Starting in
- As soon as possible