Shangri-La International Hotel Management Ltd.
Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts is a global leader in luxury hospitality with unique Asian heritage.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, we have over 100 hotels and resorts under four brands nested in key cities and beautiful beachfront locations globally. We are expanding rapidly with a strong development pipeline throughout Asia, the Middle East, Europe and Africa.
Regarded as one of the world’s finest hotel ownership and management companies, Shangri-La is dedicated to delight guests around the world with legendary service, finely tuned from over 45 years of hospitality from the heart. We have an affinity with Asian travelers and we offer them a gateway to the rest of the world, positioning us a leading brand in luxury hospitality.
As an enviable employer with industry leading levels of colleague engagement, our people are our priority. Our success is only made possible through the efforts and abilities of over 42,000 colleagues worldwide. In accordance with this belief, the focused investment we make in the learning and development of our colleagues is unparalleled in the global hospitality industry. From welcoming new colleagues, to best in class leadership development, you can be sure that potential is identified and nurtured throughout your career.
We are seeking a seasoned real estate executive to provide strategic leadership to the company’s project and design team on design, construction and enhancement of Shangri-La properties globally.
The Executive Vice President, Project & Design will be leading the company’s project and design team with responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Provide strategic leadership and guidance to the project and design team on end to end project life cycle for different asset classes - hotel, residential, shopping mall, office, and integrated/mixed development
- Set framework, policies and standards to guide and govern ground execution
- Leverage on technology/innovation to achieve our targets on time, cost and quality
- Organize, manage and build a strong projects and design team with clear deliverables and accountability.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- Seasoned real estate executive who has done full spectrum of end to end project work for different asset classes such as hotel, residential, office, shopping mall and mixed used development
- Experience in developing green field projects and asset enhancement
- International experience in handling multiple projects globally
- Strong in organizing and leading teams
- Prior experience in China will be an advantage
- Possess professional qualification that is real estate related, Engineering, Architecture, Buildings etc.
- Job type
- Hong Kong
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract