Shangri-La International Hotel Management Ltd.
Shangri-La International Hotel Management Ltd (SLIM) is a global leader in luxury hospitality with unique Asian heritage. We are consistency rapidly growing with a strong development pipeline globally.
We are looking for a detail-minded Human Resources Professional to be our Human Resources Manager - Shared Services. In this exciting position, we rely on you to maintain the smooth operation of the Human Resources Shared Services team.
What you will be doing:
- Manage the daily Human Resources operations in Shared Services including contract preparation, staff movement, work visa, relocation management, Human Resources reporting, leave management, benefits administration and Human Resources data maintenance
- Collaborate with Human Resources Business Partners to ensure the timely delivery of Human Resources Shared Services
- Review the Human Resources processes and control procedures to drive for operation excellence
- Manage and answer employee enquiries
- Review and enhance the Human Resources policies
- Support other Human Resources initiatives and projects
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources Management or related disciplines
- 6-8 years working experience in Human Resources operations and Human Resources Shared Service areas
- Well versed in China and HK labour law and Human Resources practices
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office applications including Word, Excel and Access
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Hong Kong
- Human Resources
- Starting in
- As soon as possible