Shangri-La International Hotel Management Ltd.
ARE YOU HAPPY WITH OK?
It takes a special kind of person to work at Shangri-La:
someone with an eye for details and the skills to perform;
someone with an attitude to deliver and a passion to delight.
Are you Shangri-La?
Purpose of the role:
Manager, Database Marketing, Hotel Support, will report to Director of Customer Relationship Management. This Database Marketing Manager’s key responsibilities will be supporting regions and hotels for their marketing campaigns via centralised engagement platform on daily basis. This role will assist hotels with driving incremental revenue through effective marketing campaign implementation, be responsible for the platform’s continuous gauge, enhancement and communication channels’ consolidation.
Key Functions will cover:
- Work with regions and hotels to perform day-to-day email marketing activities
- Understand best email marketing campaign practice and be able to apply to business in support of overall business goals
- Set up triggered and dynamic content-driven campaigns
- Extract and process campaign list from CRM platform
- Coordinate with regions to review and enhance campaign flow and optimise marketing effort
- Stay abreast of and recommend email marketing best practices with coding, design and testing of email campaigns
- Track and monitor campaigns’ performance to compare and analyse
- Work with team members to constantly improve customer engagement experience by sending right messages to right customers at right time
- Provide daily support and updated training tool kit to hotels pertinent to marketing engagement platform
- Monitor engagement platform’s usability and users’ usage and performance to provide relevant recommendation and share best practice on quarterly basis
- Work with vendor and IT to drive multi-channel integration such as SMS, WeChat and other social media
The above is not a complete list, other duties and projects as assigned by Director of Customer Relationship Management.
- Experience with email tools (e.g. CheetahMail, Emarsys, etc.) or other marketing engagement platform is highly desired
- Good understanding of database concepts and segmentation
- Experience debugging HTML rendering issues and working with Responsive Design
- Experience with SAS campaign is an advantage
- Ability to write in SAS coding or SQL script is an advantage
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint
- Attention to details and strong organisational skills
- Ability to multi-task to meet tight timelines
- Team player
- Ability and desire to learn quickly
- Job type
- Hong Kong
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration