Shangri-La International Hotel Management Ltd.
ARE YOU HAPPY WITH OK?
It takes a special kind of person to work at Shangri-La:
someone with an eye for details and the skills to perform;
someone with an attitude to deliver and a passion to delight.
Are you Shangri-La?
Purpose of the role:
This role will oversee all aspects of building managing and producing all corporate sales reporting, as well as analysing the data produced in the reports.
The role will work closely with the revenue and data teams as well as external vendors.
Key Functions will cover:
- Overseas all sales reporting and analytics for both RSOs and hotels/ regions.
- Builds reports and dash boards working with Blueprint vendor and internal dashboard teams.
- Work with partners to build-tools to help analyse account data; seller performance data etc.
- Provides regular sales report for EVP Sales.
- Assists SVP sales administrators to produce reports for SVP Sales.
- Overseas data cleanliness.
- Trouble shots data anomalies.
- Analyzes sales data to understand trends.
- Insights: Integrate and prepare large, varied datasets to provide data that is congruent and reliable. Thinking creatively and propose innovative ways to look at problems using data mining.
- Financial Forecasting & Modeling: Modeling complex business problems, discovering insights.
- Behavior Modeling: Predict customers’ propensities to spend or books a hotel.
- Personalization: Build recommendation algorithms to personalize customer experience.
- Project Management: Work closely with revenue optimization teams, CRM analysts, operational departments and other IT teams to turn data into critical information and knowledge that can be used to make sound organizational decisions.
- Presentation: To present back findings using an experimental and iterative approach, in a way that complex ideas can be easily understood.
- Reporting and analytics experience
- Great excel skills
- Knowledge of sequel and tableau
- Making complex data palatable for sales people.
- Knowledge of powerpoint
- Masters or Bachelors in relevant field (Data Mining, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Physics etc.)
- 4 years of industry experience in marketing, data mining, statistical analysis and/or modeling.
- Strong communication skills with ability to drive insights across the organization
- Keen aptitude for large-scale data problems with ability of turning insights into working solutions
- Expertise in programming or scripting languages
- Expertise in big data platforms
- Proficiency in statistical analysis, quantitative analytics, forecasting/predictive analytics, multivariate testing, and optimization algorithms
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and communications skills to report back findings in a clear, structured manner
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Hong Kong
- Starting in
- As soon as possible