Shangri-La International Hotel Management Ltd.
Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts is a global leader in luxury hospitality with unique Asian heritage.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, we have over 100 hotels and resorts under four brands nested in key cities and beautiful beachfront locations globally. We are expanding rapidly with a strong development pipeline throughout Asia, the Middle East, Europe and Africa.
Regarded as one of the world’s finest hotel ownership and management companies, Shangri-La is dedicated to delight guests around the world with legendary service, finely tuned from over 45 years of hospitality from the heart. We have an affinity with Asian travelers and we offer them a gateway to the rest of the world, positioning us a leading brand in luxury hospitality.
As an enviable employer with industry leading levels of colleague engagement, our people are our priority. Our success is only made possible through the efforts and abilities of over 42,000 colleagues worldwide. In accordance with this belief, the focused investment we make in the learning and development of our colleagues is unparalleled in the global hospitality industry. From welcoming new colleagues, to best in class leadership development, you can be sure that potential is identified and nurtured throughout your career.
How you’ll contribute to the team:
- Formulate work programs for all projects with the Development & Projects Team with sound understanding of milestones & process flow of project implementation.
- Closely monitor, track and analyze critical paths of all projects.
- To regularly conduct review and analysis with Project Teams to discuss progress of projects and to implement modifications to work programs where necessary.
- Constantly monitor risks and outstanding project issues with key project stakeholders to establish contingencies on work programs to help address potential delays and its implications to the project feasibility.
- Prepare and present monthly internal and external project update reports for senior management, including risks affecting project timeline.
- Report trends, forecast, contingencies impacting each phase of the critical path and the project lifecycle.
What you will need to be considered:
- Degree/ Diploma in Engineering or Project Management with 5 years relevant working experience in a similar position.
- Must be familiar with Microsoft Project, Primavera or other project management software.
- Adaptable to changes, good analytical and planning skills, attention to details.
- Strong communicator – written and verbal, ability to work in a team setting and under pressure in a fast pace environment.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Hong Kong
- Starting in
- As soon as possible