Shangri-La International Hotel Management Ltd.
Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts is a global leader in luxury hospitality with unique Asian heritage.
We are currently looking for an experienced Senior Manager – Investment Management & Business Development to develop and grow the Jen brand within the Shangri-La Group of hotels. In this exciting position, you will need to source for deals, develop brand strategies and execute development projects for the Jen brand. To asset manage the existing Jen portfolio so as to improve property yields and maximise returns for the owners.
How You Will Contribute The Team
- To co-create the brand standards and product USPs for Jen
- Develop the business model and financial profitability metrics for the brand
- Identify the key customer base, go to market strategy and entire end-to-end customer journey.
- Work with group marketing to build B2C strategies, loyalty programs and deep customer relationships.
- Plan, implement and monitor acquisition, development & divestment strategies and activities Involve in the negotiation process
- Liaise with government on process and application for use of land/ property
- Study the market reports and the performance of the property market
- Work alongside with the Property Manager to ensure that the property business plans are executed diligently
- Develop good working relationship with hotel hubs and GMs to analyze, monitor and maximize value of asset, increase revenue, review capital expenditure plans, review performance or operating departments and long term strategies.
- Develop financial simulations to analyze performance of assets
What You Will Need To Be Considered
We are looking for an individual that understands what it takes to be the best and preferably with proven success in a similar environment.
- Relevant real estate deal experience in China in a major positive.
- Possessing a deep understanding of government building, tax and transaction regulations in key Tier 1 Chinese cities is a necessity.
- Excellent business and financial knowledge plus able to work on various financial models.
- Experience in dealing with owned, leased and management contract hospitality assets.
- Experience in risk identification and risk management.
- Preferably 8 years of experience in asset/investment management and business development including leadership supervision of a team of asset managers.
- Experience in drawing up and managing contracts.
- Understand tenders, awards and procurement processes.
- Has excellent Communication skills in English (both written and spoken)
- Preferably comes from Bachelor in Real Estate, Financial, Investment, Surveying or relevant background
- Approximate 50% traveling required
- Job type
- Hong Kong
- Starting in
- As soon as possible