Shangri-La International Hotel Management Ltd.
ARE YOU HAPPY WITH OK?
It takes a special kind of person to work at Shangri-La:
someone with an eye for details and the skills to perform;
someone with an attitude to deliver and a passion to delight.
Are you Shangri-La?
Purpose of the role:
Senior Manager, Loyalty Analytics will report to Vice President – Loyalty & Partner Marketing. This Senior Manager, Loyalty Analytics’s key responsibilities will be modeling complex loyalty business problems, discovering program insights and identifying opportunities through the use of statistical, algorithmic, mining and visualization techniques.
Key Functions will cover:
Insights: Integrate and prepare large, varied datasets to provide data that is congruent and reliable. Thinking creatively and propose innovative ways to look at problems using data mining
Financial Forecasting & Modeling: Modeling complex loyalty business problems, discovering program insights, build best-in-class and sustainable long-term program financial model
Behavior Modeling: Predict members’ propensities to spend, stay in a hotel or dine in a restaurant
Personalization: Build recommendation algorithms to personalize customer experience
Marketing: Customer life cycle/stage modeling and segmentations
Sentiment Analysis: Apply natural language processing techniques to measure sentiment
Project Management: Work closely with revenue optimization teams, CRM analysts, operational departments and other IT teams to turn data into critical information and knowledge that can be used to make sound organizational decisions
- Presentation: To present back findings using an experimental and iterative approach, in a way that complex ideas can be easily understood
The above is not a complete list, other duties and projects as assigned by Director of Programme Development & Operations.
- Masters or Bachelors in relevant field (Data Mining, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Physics etc.)
- 4 years of industry experience in marketing, data mining, statistical analysis and/or modeling. Experience in developing loyalty programs a plus
- Strong communication skills with ability to drive insights across the organization
- Keen aptitude for large-scale data problems with ability of turning insights into working solutions
- Expertise in programming or scripting languages
- Expertise in big data platforms
- Proficiency in statistical analysis, quantitative analytics, forecasting/predictive analytics, multivariate testing, and optimization algorithms
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and communications skills to report back findings in a clear, structured manner
- Tools we use: SAS, SQL
- Job type
- Hong Kong
- Starting in
- As soon as possible